- 1 1/2 cup almonds soaked overnight
- 3 cups hot milk
- 250 gm ghee
- 1/2 to 1/3 cup sugar
- Peel the almonds, wash and grind to fine paste.
- Heat ghee in a heavy pan.
- Add paste and cook on first high then slow flame, stirring continuosly.
- After a while it should turn a light brown and aromatic.
- Carefully pour hot milk and stir.
- Use a long-handled spatula as the mixture tends to splatter.
- When thickens, add the sugar and cook, stirring continously and gently till ghee begins to separate.
- Decorate with chopped nuts and serve hot.